Get ready to enroll your child in our fun filled Harbor Child Care Summer Program. Your child will meet new friends and will make exciting childhood memories of summer fun that will last a lifetime.
Why Harbor Child Care's Summer Program?
- Daily Clubs: Art, Sports, Music, and Science.
- Weekly trips: Baseball Games, Adventureland, Circle Line Tour, Miss Freeport Fishing Boat, Swimming, Beach Days, and more!
- BBQs every Friday!
- DJ Parties!
- Our summer program runs for 10 weeks.
- Our rates include:
- Nutritious breakfast, lunch and snack provided.
- Transportation and fees to all trips.
- Our staff consists of mature, qualified, and nurturing teachers.
- All teachers are CPR/First Aid certified.
- Our classrooms are air-conditioned
All parents must attend one orientation session. The orientation session explains the program procedures in detail as well as health/safety guidelines.
Orientation dates will follow via email.
Please find our registration form below. The fee schedule is listed on the form.
We look forward to having your child(ren) in our exciting, and fun program!
Summer Camp 2019 Registration
How To Register Online:
Click on the link below and select "Re-Registration". Select your child, check all boxes and answer all questions. If you have more than 1 child, you will be asked the same questions for every child you are registering.
You will be prompted to pay the registration fee at the end. Once you pay the $150 fee you are officially registered and our business office will then contact you with the total balance due for summer camp.
If you have any questions, please call Nick or JJ for assistance at 516-248-9856Online Registration • Summer Camp 2019